Thursday 6 October 2011

Cat Fight


I got into a fight yesterday with a tomcat at the public carpark. The tomcat and I have a history of violent brawls. I'm not an aggressive kitty and, besides the tomcat, I get along with most of the other cats in the area. You can see a long scratch he gave me on my face. I'm also limping as he bit my leg. There are bare patches of skin and puncture wounds where he bit me on my leg and back.

I ignored Megan most of yesterday because I was injured. When I went to her office for dinner, she took me to a wash area and rinsed the tomcat's spit off. She didn't have kitty shampoo so I still have the grime and oil from the carpark over parts of my fur (check out my front paws).

I really hope someone will adopt me soon so I don't have to live in constant fear of mean cats, naughty children that chase me and loud sounds.

Note to Reader: Please leave a comment with your name and contact number or email address if you wish to adopt Tabby. Comments are moderated and those with contact information will not be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment