Tuesday 4 October 2011

Rat Attacked!


I met Megan, a human, about 7 months ago. She feeds me thrice daily. I just have to go to her office, which is a few doors down from Joan's, and call loudly. I try to repay the favor whenever I can. I've given Megan a few lizards, a sparrow and a grasshopper. I don't think she ate any of them so I'm still trying to figure out what she likes.

Yesterday, I caught her a giant rat! I placed it at her doorstep so she wouldn't miss it. She would've liked to show it to you but her husband said that it was bad taste.

I had guarded the fresh rat all night until Megan saw it at noon. You can see me above keeping an eye on the rat. When she was done appreciating it, she didn't take it with her as I had hoped. She didn't even smell or taste it! She just left it where I left it. I couldn't wait around forever so I left.

Note to Reader: Please leave a comment with your name and contact number or email address if you wish to adopt Tabby. Comments are moderated and those with contact information will not be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment