Wednesday 5 October 2011

Staying Up Late


Tonight, Megan is working late. One of the lights from her office is switched on. I widened my eyes, tilted my head, put on my pretend distressed expression and called out piteously (works 90% of the time) until she unlocked the door for me.

Each time I looked up at the table, she hissed at me. I had to wait until she stopped eyeballing me. Then I jumped onto the table, lay on her papers and stretched my chin out to ask for a rub!

That's me above making a point. I don't understand her fascination with papers but I'll lie on top of them if that's what gets me rubs.

Note to Readers: Please leave a comment with your name and contact number or email address if you wish to adopt me. Comments are moderated and those with personal information are not published.

No comments:

Post a Comment