Monday 24 October 2011

Scaredy-Cat Part II


I've been on my toes all day! I heard the same soft sounds from multiple directions and immediately ran for cover. They grew louder and louder, and when the day was at its hottest, they were very, very close.

I've seen the dangerous sticks that make those sounds before. Strange-looking humans carry the long, metal sticks, and swing them to and fro over the ground. The sticks slice everything in their paths!

After the sounds stopped, I waited for several hours before I came out from hiding. I couldn't be sure they had left and had to stay out of sight for as long as possible.

Note to Reader: Please leave a comment with your name and contact number or email address if you wish to adopt Tabby. Comments are moderated and those with contact information will not be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment